Equipment & Projects
- Directional Drill Units ranging from 8000 lbs to 40,000 lbs
- Hydro Vac units from single axels to tri-dem axels
- Trackhoes and Backhoes for drill support and excavation
Cros-Man has an assortment of drills for all required projects.
We have three 36x50 Vermeer drill rigs and a Tulsa Rig Iron TR-40.
These four rigs all have operational ratings of
- 38000 Lbs. of Thrust and pullback pressures.
- 5500 Lbs. rotational torque.
These four drills are used for the bulk of our projects, as they are a universal drill that is good for larger diameter projects. They can also be used on longer drill shots up to 600 meters in length.
We have a smaller JT922 Ditch Witch Drill rig that has operational ratings of:
- 9000 Lbs. thrust and pullback pressure.
- 1100 Lbs. of rotational torque.
This drill is ideal for smaller jobs in tighter quarters.
- MTS – Installation of fiber optics throughout South West Manitoba
- CN Rail – Manitoba & Saskatchewan
- Ledor Technical Services - Falcon Project & MacKenzie Valley Project
- Tundra Oil & Gas Partnership – Flowline, HDD & Hydro Vac Trucks
- Various Oil Companies – HDD & Hydro Vac Trucks